Cohlab Digital Marketing
Digital MarketingChamber Bucks Participant ListWeb Design & Development
A distributed online marketing company, Cohlab has employees based in communities across Central Minnesota. Our team based in Sauk Centre, MN, serves the local area including Osakis, Melrose, Long Prairie, Glenwood, Alexandria, and Albany, MN.
We are website heroes who help local businesses. Cohlab is dedicated to increasing transparency and communication in the website-building process. Check out our local reviews on Google or our website!
Cliff and Heather created Cohlab to listen to the hopes and dreams of American small businesses and help bring them to fruition. Minnesota is our home, and our local Sauk Centre team is proud to serve businesses with website design and marketing in the areas of Sauk Centre, Osakis, Melrose, Long Prairie, Glenwood, Alexandria, and Albany.
Our team is based in Minnesota but operates remotely across the region. We’re ready to help you at a moment’s notice - just turn on the Cohlab-Signal™. We produce our websites and digital marketing locally, organically, and with fair-trade* practices.
- Cohlab is a Google Partner and a Grow With Google Partner.
- We have an A+ rating on BBB and a 4.9 star average rating across all reviews.
- We’ve been in business since 2012, and have built more than 300 websites and web apps.
- We’re a limited liability company, registered in Minnesota no. 634426200026
- We have a multi-disciplined team, allowing us to provide a specialist in each area of our projects.
Q: I received Chamber Bucks - How do I use them?
Use them like cash at participating businesses. See the list of businesses here.
Chamber Bucks certificates must be used in full at time of purchase.
Q: How do I buy Chamber Bucks?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 320-352-5201 to order. Pick up at our office at 524 4th St S, Suite 1, Sauk Centre, MN 56378
Q: My business takes Chamber Bucks, how does my business get reimbursed?
Businesses can contact the Chamber by phone or email to drop off/pick up a check or you can mail the chamber bucks to us and a check will be mailed back to you. There are no fees to our member businesses to accept them, there are no handling fees passed on to customers to purchase them. This is a benefit of our members and an effort to further promote the importance of keeping our dollars local in support of our small businesses.
What happens when you shop local?
1. More of your money will be kept in your local economy: For every $100 you spend at locally owned businesses, $68 will stay in the community.
2. You embrace what makes your community unique: You wouldn’t want your house to look like everyone else’s in the U.S. So why would you want your community to look that way?
3. You create local jobs: Local businesses are better at creating higher-paying jobs for your neighbors. When you shop locally, you help create jobs for teachers, firemen, police officers, and many other essential professions.
4. You help the environment: Buying from a locally owned business conserves energy and resources in the form of less fuel for transportation and less packaging.
5. You nurture community: Local business owners know you, and you know them. Studies have shown that local businesses donate to community causes at more than twice the rate of chains.
6. You conserve your tax dollars: Shopping in a local business district means less infrastructure, less maintenance, and more money available to beautify your community. Also, spending locally instead of online ensures that your sales taxes are reinvested where they belong— in your community!
7. You create more choice: Locally owned businesses pick the items and products they sell based on what they know you like and want. Local businesses carry a wider array of unique products because they buy for their own individual markets.
8. You took advantage of their expertise: You are their friends and neighbors, and locally owned businesses have a vested interest in knowing how to serve you. They’re passionate about what they do. Why not take advantage of it?
9. You invested in entrepreneurship: Creativity and entrepreneurship are what the American economy is founded upon. Nurturing local business ensures a strong community.
10. You made your community a destination: The more interesting and unique you community, the more we will attract new neighbors, visitors and guests. This benefits everyone!
*Source: Civic Economics – Andersonville Study of Retail Economics.