2018 Miss Sauk Centre Royalty
Click HERE for a
Lake Wobegon Bike Trail Map
The Sauk Centre Chamber of Commerce exist to serve its members and to help them be more successful. We are supported by membership dues, which are calculated by the size of your business. We also strive to keep the community of Sauk Centre up-to-date, interesting and vibrant so both residents and visitors alike feel a benefit from being a part of it.
Most businesses benefit in some way from membership. Small businesses can especially benefit from the power of joining together with their peers through our organization. Here are some of the ways the Sauk Centre Chamber can help your business and a couple suggestions for how you can get the most out of your membership.
· Networking programs and events; such as our Chamber After Hours program, which is currently hosted on a monthly basis.
· Advertising opportunities; such as through our website, Facebook, email marketing, cross-promoting and mailing list/bulk-mailing stamp options.
· Volunteer opportunities – allowing you the chance to not only get to know new people, but for them to get to know you better as well. It also gives you the chance to put your stamp on community activities.
· Referrals – the best form of advertising is a referral.
· Events; by creating, organizing and promoting events that foster pride and enthusiasm in current residents, as well as, catch the eye of visitors. It’s my job to bring them here, but we’ll have to work together to get them into your business!
· Chamber Bucks – Only Chamber members can participate in Chamber Bucks redemption. These are dollars that never leave the community. We average over $10,000 in redemption per year.
· Publication requests – each year the Chamber receives 1,000’s of requests for literature on Sauk Centre. Mainly Visitor’s Guides, Wobegon Trail guides, Trail’s Magazines and Sinclair Lewis/Boyhood Home Brochures.
There are many opportunities to bring your talents to the Sauk Centre Chamber of Commerce. And many find they benefit just as much from the experience of working together as they do from simply being a member in the Chamber. Opportunities to get involved include; Committees (Government Affairs, Agriculture, Hospitality), Ambassadors and the Chambers Board of Directors.