2016 Miss Sauk Centre Royalty
Jitters Java Cafe Specials
Monday: Chicken Dumpling &
Split Pea w/Ham
Tuesday: Chicken Noodle &
Roasted Tomato Basil
Wednesday: Beef Dumpling &
Thursday: Chicken Pot Pie &
Italian Sausage Tortellini
Friday: White Chicken Chili &
Fudge Nut Bar
Shaney's Tavern Specials
Wednesday: Sausage/Kraut, Mashed Potatoes/Gravy & Toast,
Friday: Tavern Burger
ElmerZ Restaurant Bar & Event Center Specials 5-9pm
Monday: Burger Baskets w/fries
Tuesday: Buy One Meal, Get One Meal of Equal or Lesser Value 50% Off
Wednesday: WingZ Wednesday
Thursday: All You Can Eat Ribs
Friday: Fajita Night - Choice of Chicken, Beef or Shrimp
Lenten Friday Special: All you can eat fish or shrimp basket for $9.95, Stuffed Trout $15.95, or Guinness Battered Fish Basket with a pint of Guinness $11.95
1/2 Off Margaritas & Long Island Teas
Saturday: Prime Rib
Sunday: Breakfast 11-2pm
Build Your Own Bloody Mary
Tutti Fruitti Kitchen & Market Farm Buffet Specials 11am - 2pm
Monday: BBQ Ribs / Seasoned Chicken
Tuesday: Roast Beef / Tater Tot Hotdish
Wednesday: Baked Chicken / Build A Burger
Thursday: Breaded Pork Chops / Meat Loaf / Chicken Enchiladas
Friday: Roast Beef / Taco Bar / Fish Fry
Click HERE for a
Lake Wobegon Bike Trail Map
The Sauk Centre Area Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to serving its members. Our mission is to act as an advocate of the Sauk Centre Business Community and dedicate time and efforts toward building economic prosperity for the area.
Our Goals are to;
• Provide information to promote a positive community image.
• Plan, sponsor & promote events & learning opportunities to benefit area residents & businesses.
• Host activities that bring visitors to Sauk Centre
• Increase Membership
• Remain Financially Secure.
The Sauk Centre Area Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business. Its objectives are:
• Preserving the competitive enterprise system of business by creating a better understanding and appreciation of the importance of our local business people and a concern for their problems.
• Educating the business community and representing them in city, state, and national legislative and political affairs.
• Preventing or addressing controversies which are detrimental to expansion and growth of business and the community.
• Promoting business and community growth and development.
• Promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of all business with the trade area.
• Discovering and correcting abuses which prevent the promotion of business expansion and community growth.