B2B Sales Consultant
Due to rapid growth, we are seeking a highly motivated B2B/Commercial Drinking Water Sales Representative to join our elite sales force in our Minnesota branch, located in Sauk Centre.
This position is ideal for a motivated individual who loves to meet and educate new people!
As a Commercial Drinking Water Sales Representative, your challenge will be to:
- Generate and close sales leads to meet personal and company sales goals
- Identify marketplace trends. Learn competitive product lines, services, and capabilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers and prospects
- Learn, maintain, and apply overall knowledge and technical information as it relates to the sale of Sterling Water products and services
- Understand customer’s needs and available solutions to make an effective sales presentation. Accurately represent Sterling Water and its products and services to educate the customer.
- Clearly and completely document installation instructions (including drawings and pictures) and customer requirements (placement of equipment, plumbing and installation arrangements, pumps, and other related equipment, electrical or drain)
- Daily regional travel to customer and prospect locations of business
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all customer information and the company’s assets (building, fleet, inventory, records, equipment, etc.)
- Demonstrate professionalism, courtesy, and tactfulness in all interactions with customers, employees, and vendors
- Perform work with Sterling Water company values in mind: Integrity: Do the right thing. Trust and honesty are essential in everything we do. Safety: Take action to prevent accidents and injuries. Teamwork: Work together to accomplish our goals. Continuous Improvement: Search for and implement better ways
Benefits and Perks
At Sterling Water, Inc. we offer competitive compensation and an impressive benefits package. Benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, short and long-term disability programs, robust retirement benefits, employee incentive pay, PTO, paid holidays, commission pay, tuition reimbursement, and a shortened work week during the summer months.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Sterling Water, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Sterling Water, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Sterling Water, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sterling Water, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.