$2000 Hiring Bonus!
Felling Trailers, Inc. - Sauk Centre, MN is actively seeking Welders to join our team on all shifts!
Day Shift- M-Th 6:00am - 4:30pm
Night Shift - M-Th 4:30pm - 3:00am (10% Shift Differential)
Weekend Shift - Fri/Sat/Sun - 6:00am - 6:30pm (work 36 hrs get paid for 40 - 10% Shift Differential)
The Welder is responsible for cutting, fitting and welding metal materials and assuring that
company standards and customers’ specifications are met.
Essential Specific Job Duties:
1. Performs successfully all responsibilities of the Entry Level Welder position.
2. Reads and interprets blueprints with detailed drawings and dimension styles.
3. Prepares weld surfaces as required.
4. Sets up, positions and operates hand and power tools such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
5. Determines welder settings required on project.
6. Verifies final weld penetration and aesthetics.
7. Welds prep and fit-up of steel parts.
8. Welds according to all appropriate codes and procedures.
9. Uses basic measuring skills to convert English and Metric systems.
10. Performs work creating little re-work.
11. Monitors quality of weld using appropriate tools and measuring devices.
12. Checks welding process to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion or expansion of material.
13. Performs grinding, gouging, chipping operating a grinder, cutting torch, etc.
14. Operates forklift, as needed, according to safe operating procedures.
15. Performs all functions safely and follows all safety standards and procedures.
16. Adheres to quality standards at all times.
17. Adheres to safety standards at all times.
Essential Universal Job Duties:
18. Improves self in any way possible to enhance job performance.
19. Promotes Felling Trailers, Inc., its mission, values, programs and achievements to the
public and other employees.
20. Identifies organizational problems and opportunities for improvement and brings solutions
and suggestions to management’s attention.
21. Functions as a team member by assisting, supporting and encouraging other employees in
any way possible
Non-Essential Job Duties:
22. Performs related work as required, willingly and eagerly.
Benefits Include: Competitive Wage, Medical, Flex Plan, HSA, Dave Ramsey’s SmartDollar, Dental, Vision, Life,
Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay!!!
PRODUCTION POSITIONS WORK FOUR 10 HOUR DAYS Mon.-Thurs.(Schedule May Change Based On Business Demands)
To Submit Your Resume, go to www.felling.com and click on the careers tab
Also feel free to Stop In or Mail To:
Felling Trailers - Human Resources - 1525 South Main Street, Sauk Centre, MN 56378