Food & Beverage Manager
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
GreyStone Golf Club - We are actively seeking a highly motivated, friendly, and experienced Food & Beverage Manager to manage our bar and restaurant at Greystone Golf Club.
The Food & Beverage Manger must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include some weekends, evenings, and at times may include some holidays. This person must also live within a reasonable distance of the resort.
JOB SUMMARY: Primary focus of overseeing restaurant operations and Assisting in all areas of the Food & Beverage Department. This is a new position.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Must have the ability to provide professional and courteous guest service.
* Must have good time management skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must have good organizational skills, the ability to multitask and strong attention to detail.
* Must have the ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when handling guest situations.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Be responsible for the hiring and training with a focus on excellent service levels for front of the house staff and on-course refreshment cart staff.
* Be a highly visible leader who interacts professionally with members and staff by answering questions, solving problems, overseeing services and ensuring club standards are met. Restaurants guest contact, conducting table touches with each guest. Remedy guest concerns to resolution.
* Manage point of sale system.
* Restaurant supply orders.
* Conduct daily inspections of all areas, directing staff to make cleanliness improvements.
* Meet with General Manager weekly to review needs, address concerns, etc.
* Oversee all beverage operations including the development of quality menus reflecting current trends in the industry
* Plan & work banquet events.
**Position will remain open until filled.
Please submit resume to: Dennis Korte, Board Member
email resume to: email@example.com
Ph: (402) 813-2770