Teller II (30-36 hrs/wk)
Responsible for greeting and assisting Credit Union members in person and on the phone. Educates, recommends and sells products and services to members. Performs member transactions in a timely, accurate and courteous manner, as well as maintaining a cash drawer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs routine member transactions, including IRA’s and HSA’s, accurately and efficiently.
• Responds to member requests, problems or complaints in person, on the phone and by e-mail.
• Uses the sales process to identify and recommend Credit Union products and services to members based on financial need. Makes referrals to appropriate departments.
• Responsible for maintaining cash drawer, vault and ATM machines.
• May perform opening and/or closing duties for the branch.
• May process new account applications for all consumer and business, accounts including IRA’s, HSA’s, trusts, UTTMAS and estates. Checks applications and interviews applicants in order to obtain all necessary information to complete the CIP file.
• Shares knowledge in order to train Teller I.
• Actively participates in community relations efforts to contribute to the mission and visibility of the Credit Union.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or equivalent or actively pursuing a high school diploma
• One year customer service experience, preferably in a financial institution
Equal Opportunity Employer