Teller I (15-18 hours/week) - High school students encouraged to apply
Responsible for greeting and assisting Credit Union members in person and on the phone. Educates, recommends and sells products and services to members. Performs routine member transactions in a timely, accurate and courteous manner, as well as maintaining a cash drawer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs routine member transactions accurately and efficiently.
• Responds to member requests, problems or complaints in person, on the phone and by e-mail.
• Uses the sales process to identify and recommend Credit Union products and services to members based on financial need. Makes referrals to appropriate departments.
• Responsible for maintaining cash drawer.
• Actively participates in community relations efforts to contribute to the mission and visibility of the Credit Union.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or equivalent or actively pursuing a high school diploma
• Six months customer service experience
Equal Opportunity Employer