Job Title: Office Assistant
Chambers Brown Law, a workers’ compensation law firm, is seeking an office assistant to perform a wide range of clerical and administrative tasks in a dynamic and fast-paced legal setting.
The Office Assistant will interact with clients, court personnel and other legal professionals, answer and transfer calls, take messages, receive and send emails, faxes and mailed documents, process bills, scan/print/copy documents, organize files, schedule meetings, utilize our case management software program, and perform other administrative tasks around the office as needed, including light housekeeping and maintaining office supplies.
Qualifications & Skills
Hours & Compensation:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and internet
- Strong typing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Familiarity with QuickBooks Online a plus
- Can quickly grasp and apply office management procedures
- Previous administrative experience in a professional setting preferred
- Able to work in a busy and fast-paced environment
NOTE: Our office will be located at 1157 Main St S, Sauk Centre, MN 56378 in the New Year (2/1/24)!
- Starting wage of $21.50 plus potential to earn bonuses
- Flexible, part-time hours (approximately 30 hours per week) between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday- Friday. No evenings or weekends required.